Wednesday, July 6, 2016

I get it, I get it: you know in your Heart what is Right, but you Fear saying it.


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

I get it, I get it: you know in your Heart what is Right, but you Fear saying it. You cannot bring yourself to say "Mud America", but you know that the Country needs less Mexicans and Muslims, not more (you know what I mean by that).

You know that the Blacks and the Browns (you know what they are really called) are draining away precious American Resources and Pride: they identify only as their Tribe, yet we are supposed to not say a word about this for fear of the Cosmopolitans (you know what I mean by that).

My Tribe is America. It is a Shame that so many feel this way, too, but will do nothing to Change it for the Better (and you know what I mean by Change).

The Cattle Cars are coming: it is just a Matter of Who Will be the Engineer of the Train...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment