Thursday, July 21, 2016

I'll shank your enemy and share with you my beef jerky, that's who I am...


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

Facebook is just another part of the Government Media Cosmopolitan Complex. I've had so-called 'friends' from the past Unfriend me because of my Beliefs. I consider this a favor, really: when the Shit Comes Down I know who I don't need to give a Fuck about. MY bunker's ready, bitches: good luck on the Outside, licking the same boots that kick you in the hopes of getting a crust of their bread...

I had one 'friend' from fifth grade whine about my Nazi beliefs, saying he couldn't believe who I turned out to be. Who I turned out to be? I'm the kind of Friend who will be at a True Friend's side with a pipe in my hand. I'll shank your enemy and share with you my beef jerky, that's who I am...

Meanwhile, little bitches on the Internet get all faint because I Represent. I won't forget how you turned on me in the Easy Times, and I will not spill a drop of my blood for you even when the Government and the Blacks kick in your door: the Government and the Blacks, they don't 'LOL', motherfuckers...

Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment