Friday, July 8, 2016

I know some black people at school: they wouldn't do something like this, they're almost like white people, really.

LonelyWebcamGirl15:

What happened in Dallas has made me SO sad. I mean, people shooting other people because of color? Can't we see that this is really wrong? Like, stupid-wrong. Should I take off my top?

I know some black people at school: they wouldn't do something like this, they're almost like white people, really. Do you want to see my panties?

I wonder if there are black people watching me online right now. I hope they are sad, too. I would hate to think I'm being watched by someone who supports shooting the Police, that just makes me feel all icky. Shall I bend over now?

And meanwhile, I wrote a poem last night about Dallas and Peace and Togetherness . Did anyone read it?? Anyone?

Anyone?

I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/5-dallas-police-officers-shot-dead-by.html

No comments:

Post a Comment