Wednesday, July 6, 2016

You have lost the taste for Freedom by fearing the Cattle Car...


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

I can't help but laugh at the State of Affairs in Mud America. 

You all were so afraid of scary Nazis that you let the Fascist Government-Media Complex run rampant over you! The New York-types (you know what I mean by that) control you! The Bankers and the Reporters, the Politicians and the Law, all in the hands of those who will only serve themselves: the Noses of Their True masters (you know what I mean by that) are forever in the Trough.

None of them see themselves as True Americans, only as part of a Global Cabal -- and we know what happens when there is a Global Cabal (and you know what I mean by THAT) .

Even the Gays and the Blacks rule over you (you know what I mean by that, and by that I mean you know what they are REALLY called).

You have lost the taste for Freedom by fearing the Cattle Car...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment