Sunday, July 31, 2016

"I don't WANT no Conversation, you feel me? YOU the one that keeps talking."


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I hate when I say something and then White People all pretend like I didn't really mean it, that I just didn't say it right. I say what I say, and if you can't get it through your ears to your brain that is Your Problem, bitches...

Like, I say: "I hate all White People."

And they say: You don't mean that."

And I say: "Fuck Yeah I mean it: I hate all White People."

And they say: "You can't hate ALL white people."

And I say: "Hell yes I can. I hate ALL White People."

And they say: "Surely you've met a white person you don't really hate."

And I say: "Not fucking one, motherfucker. Every White Person I've met, I hate. You just ain't listening to me..."

And they say: "You can't hate everybody..."

And I say: "I DON'T hate 'everybody' I hate WHITE PEOPLE."

And they say: "You're just talking about a certain kind of white person: the racist ones and the conservatives..."

And I say: "You ALL are Racist. ALL White People are Racist and I hate ALL White People. What is so hard about that to understand?"

And they say: "You're just speaking out of pain..."

And I say: "Pain? The fucking 'pain' in MY ass is White People, bitch! I see you everyday: I KNOW you..."

And they say: "I don't know how we can have a conversation when you take an attitude like this."

And I say: "I don't WANT no Conversation, you feel me? YOU the one that keeps talking."

And they say: "It saddens me that you feel this way."

And I say: "It saddens you? Now I make you sad? You don't make me sad, you make me Sick. Sick and tired with trying to talk with your White Ass..."

You know: THAT Shit.

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment