Saturday, July 9, 2016

NOW you only got One Problem, bitches..


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

You all talk like this Shit can get Solved. It ain't Never gonna get Solved. We all be dead and this Shit will just keep on keeping on...

See, you White people think us Blacks are a Problem, but we're just ONE of your problems: you're also worried about your jobs, your retirement funds, your kids' schools, what restaurant to go to tonight, what new car to buy, Mexicans, Muslims, Game of Thrones-- all that White People Worry Shit...

Me, all My Problems are YOU. Any problem I have will inevitably make me end up answering to a White Person -- every God Damned Time...

And I gotta say: for all the White People I meet, most of them are Assholes. And the Passive-Agressive Ones can be the worst: come on and just Hate me, motherfuckers, don't try and hide it by acting like you are doing Shit for My Own Good...

My Own Good is just fine, until some White Person comes and fucks it up...

The only time a White Man worries about ONE Thing and ONE Thing only? When he gets himself in Prison and worries about getting ass-raped by a Big Brother. NOW you only got One Problem, bitches...

 You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment