Friday, July 22, 2016

What would he make of this, of his peak Trumpiness, his Trumpitude, in real time?


From the Fauxhaus Blog:


Speaking of the length of Trump's speech, I assume many will make jokes regarding it as being compensation for those supposedly short fingers. History does not comment on the size of Theodore Roosevelt's fingers, but a 90 minute speech after being shot might be the Holy Grail of American Speeches.

How long a speech would Trump give upon being shot? Note that this is a rhetorical question. He would certainly know he would be making History in such a scenario, wouldn't he? What would he make of this, of his peak Trumpiness, his Trumpitude, in real time?

And -- of course -- how long would a speech would Hillary give upon being shot? How would the Media cover it? Would this win her the Presidency?

Please note I am not advocating such actions: this is merely the musings of an early Friday morning, as I am listening to Bob Dylan on my laptop:


While these lyrics might be obvious, the title of the song is even more appropriate to the subject at hand...

It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)



I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment