Sunday, July 10, 2016

I could fuck up a White Boy right now, just thinking about it...


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

You all white people elected Obama like he was able to pull some AbraCaDabra Shit on Race in America. I've told you people: it ain't never gonna be solved. Race in America is like Herpes: it flares up, it calms down, but you ALWAYS got the Herpes...

What kind of Black Man is Obama? The kind of Black Man most of you White People pretend to like. What makes you think us Hardcore Blacks are gonna be all excited about YOUR idea of a Good Black Man? Like we should be all Happy with you 'cause you gave us free watermelon at your barbeque...

You all elected The Man so you could preen about how Enlightened you are. Then the Man gets to be President and you start calling him Urkel and Shit: just laughing at another Black Man who tries too hard to live up to White Standards, but you'll never even let him be good enough for THAT, will you? You're not happy with a Monkey until you can make the Monkey DANCE...

When you all was wearing those HOPE shirts I wanted to straight-up beat you Motherfuckers SO Bad. Your HOPE was that he'd make Uppity Blacks go away, don't even front about it being anything else. I could fuck up a White Boy right now, just thinking about it...

Us blacks didn't need a Barack, we needed a Samuel L. Jackson
who'd get these motherfucking whites off our motherfucking plane, you feel me?

 You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/whats-missing-from-donald-trump-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment