Sunday, July 17, 2016

I gotta pay the White People every year simply for driving my same shitty-ass car? What the fuck is that?


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

You White People know the kinds of jobs you leave for us, if you leave any for us at all. Low-paying, menial work, meant to slowly sap the Black man's spirit...

If we are lucky enough to get a shitty job then maybe all we can afford is an old crap car: some car a White Person bought new, drove the shit out of, passed off to their white entitled teenagers, and then abandoned, used up, for another New Car. WE get THAT car, and we sure-as-hell get the bills that come due: the fucked-up brakes, the worn-out transmission, and -- yes -- the taillights that are soon to burn out.

Then your Police look out for shitty cars to ticket, so that we have to pay our money for the ticket rather than fixing the problem we were pulled over for in the first place. And don't think we don't know that the whites who get pulled over just get warnings: fuck you AND your Volkswagens and Audis...

Expired Registration? Oh yeah: I gotta pay the White People every year simply for driving my same shitty-ass car? What the fuck is that? Just another way for Black people to be hassled and arrested and shot because they can't afford a nice dependable car, that's what THAT shit is. But that's how you Whites want it. isn't that right? You WANT us driving a car that practically shouts "Nigger Inside"...

 You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment