Saturday, July 9, 2016

You make eye contact? You in trouble now, Motherfucker.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

But I'm gonna give you some help here, I can be a helpful brother. Here's what to do when you come across me on the street...

Don't Make Eye Contact. You make eye contact? You in trouble now, Motherfucker. I can see the Fear in your eyes, and it just makes me Mad, you being scared just because I'm Black. I wanna Hit you right now, just thinking about it...

Don't stare at my clothes. Yeah, I wear my pants low, and that IS TuPac on my Shirt. So you think I'm some low-life Thug now, right? I should beat your ass for that, all jumping to conclusions and Shit...

Don't do that little 'Shake Your Head' thing at me, Motherfucker. Sure, I'm playing my Beats Loud, but that's because I like them Loud. I know you don't like that, so now you don't like ME. That just makes me want to Fuck You Up, hear me...?

Don't go Crossing the Street, Lil' Bitch. I know what you're doing. Maybe I'm going to cross the street, too: I can walk on either Side, I can walk all behind you and Shit, watch your Pace get all Tight. God, I just wanna Sucker Punch you for that Shit...

And whatever you do, don't Smile and Nod at Me. You White People like to Smile and Nod, trying to Signal that you're OK with Me. But by doing that it just Shows that you're NOT OK with Me, you're just Hoping I go Right Past without Getting In Your Face or Something. I'll slap that Stupid-Ass Smile right off your Face, and I'll do it Right In Front of Your Bitch, the one not making any Eye Contact...

And when you're with your Bitch and See Me, don't go all trying to Act Hard, like you'll Protect Her or some White Shit. You know that ain't how it'll go down. And if I wanted your Bitch there ain't a Thing You can Do To Stop Me. Just keep walking, Motherfucker.

I guess that's It, really: you see me on the Street, you just Keep Walking. You think you got Problems? 
Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment