Sunday, July 10, 2016

I mean: we Blacks have been here a lot longer, we paid our Dues.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

You white people are all Racist. I get i: I'm racist, too. It's just that I'm hated by a helluva lot more people than we Blacks can ever dream to Hate in return. Ooooh, oooh: you Whites are hated by 10% of the Population. Weak-ass bitches: try being hated by 90%...

That is BLACK MATH, motherfuckers. For you Zero is an abstract concept on some bitch-ass Math test: for us it is our fucking Lives...

Ain't it enough that we Blacks hate the Mexicans, too? Can we not share and fucking build on that? I mean: we Blacks have been here a lot longer, we paid our Dues. Now the Mexicans are your new Nigger? Really?

 You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/whats-missing-from-donald-trump-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment