Sunday, July 31, 2016

"Stay alive? You can't let a Gorilla live once it's fucked a human -- its lust will be forever insatiable for Human Ass."


"My God! That child fell into the Gorilla Pit!"

"Get the gun!"

"Get the gun? Look! The Gorilla is cuddling him -- he's protecting him!"

"We can't take any chances..."

"But the Gorilla is caressing him, stroking him -- oh oh..."

"The Gorilla is fucking him in the ass!"

"I think he is trying to be tender..."

"The Gorilla is ass-fucking the boy, and now I can't get a clean shot!"

"We'll just have to wait until they're done, then... ...wow...ummm... "

"That Gorilla just keeps going. He's like a machine..."

"That poor boy's ass..."

"He just keeps pumping and pumping."

"This is getting uncomfortable..."

"This is Horrible! The Gorilla's ejaculation will surely rupture the boy's rectum, and we stand here, helpless."

"Oh my..."

"What?"

"The Gorilla: I think he's coming..."

Forgive me Lord, but I can't get a shot. He's using the child reverse-cowgirl style."

"Thank God, I think he's done."

"He's laying down to sleep. NOW I can get a shot."

"Shoot him? He's asleep. We can get the boy to safety and the Gorilla can stay alive."

"Stay alive? You can't let a Gorilla live once it's fucked a human -- its lust will be forever insatiable for Human Ass."

"I guess you're right..."

"I'll take the shot, but it's kinda funny..."

"What's that?"

"I don't know who will be more upset: PETA or NAMBLA..."


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/cecil-memes-happened-as-response-to.html




2 comments:

  1. I don't know how you do it, but you keep raising your humor to another level. I hope you have chance to share your talents with a wider audience.

    Long time reader, first time commenter.

    ReplyDelete