Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Who Hid the six-million Jews? THAT is what we should be asking when we talk about the "Holocaust"...


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

I just have to shake my head sometimes: if Hitler would've known all the criticism he would get, he really SHOULD have killed all those Jews, just on Principle...

Let's face it: if Hitler was actually able to pull off something on the scale of the "Holocaust" there is no way he could've lost the War. The Victors get to write the History, though, and the Jews have their fingerprints all over those pages...

How many American Lives were lost for a European War that the Jews instigated? And notice how there are Jews everywhere, now? Who Hid the six-million Jews? THAT is what we should be asking when we talk about the "Holocaust"...

I know, I know: People are going to call me anti-Semantic, but the Truth is the Truth, no matter what the Cosmopolitans say...

Don't get me wrong: I'd be just fine if we shipped the Cosmopolitans to, say, Africa or something: that seems Fair. But we have to Free America from the Media-Government-Global Complex before we are strangled by their Rules...

The Cattle Cars are coming: THIS is why the Left loves High-Speed Trains...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment