Monday, July 11, 2016

You all are gonna replace us with Robots anyhow, because you're gonna have your Slaves, one way or another...


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

I tell you all and I tell you all, but you just keep talking like it ain't true: Race in America will never be solved. You shit in the batter, now you gotta eat the cake...

Tell you what: if White People were to give me a million dollars I'd live a Better Life -- Hell yeah I would -- but that don't mean I'd now like me White People better, I'd just have the money to get the fuck away from you all...

And if you have a Million to give me that means you got LOTS more than that, so you're probably trying to buy me off, cheap: I know how you White People are. And that's the thick of it, right there: us Black People know how you White People are, and that ain't who we wanna be near...

Sure, there are always some blacks who'll play the Game and Act White, but there'll never be enough to make much difference: you all are gonna replace us with Robots anyhow, because you're gonna have your Slaves, one way or another...

So go on talking about how it could be all better while you sip your coffee and read your Sports Page about the Black Men on "Your Team": you like some of those Ones, if they Win for you and if they don't got many tattoos, right?

Cause if they don't Win: they're just Stupid Good-for-Nothing Blacks again, with tattoos like Thugs...

 You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment