Sunday, July 17, 2016

The only Insurance I want is that I won't get shot by a trigger-happy cop, feel me?


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I'm Lamar, and I'm a Young Black Man, Proud and prone to Anger Issues. I can't help it: living amongst all these White People with their Little White Problems just makes me Angry. Try MY Problems, Bitches...

Fuck, but you all are oblivious to how fucking oblivious you all are. This post -- from a white lawyer, no less -- is on how a Brother got himself shot; yet somehow you White People turn it into a discussion about car and health insurance...

Because that's what White People REALLY care about: worrying about their Insurance and Retirement and Corvettes and shit. The only Insurance I want is that I won't get shot by a trigger-happy cop, feel me? Black People would LOVE an Insurance that protected them against White People, but you'd probably then make it too expensive for the Black Man to buy...

Maybe the next time a cop shoots a Brother you can talk about recipes and shit. The only recipe I give a fuck about is on the side of a box of store-brand Macaroni and Cheese, cause that's all a Brother can afford...

Go ahead: go back to moaning about White Shit while you drink your coffee and lattes; I'm gonna put on NWA's "Fuck the Police" and imagine a World without you...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.





No comments:

Post a Comment