Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Then you burned your House down: Not. My. Problem. Find a cardboard box and an alley.


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

Don't get me wrong: America will never be All-White again: our Founding Fathers fucked that up with Slavery, and we are going to have to live with the Spilled Milk (you know what I mean by that) until the End of Time.

But does that mean we throw away what the Whites of this Country built on their Best Days? Does the Declaration of Independence mean less because someone Brown didn't sign it?(you know what I mean by that).

Now Blacks (you know who I mean by that -- I don't mean those Working Colored Folk that we can deal with) burn down their own Neighborhoods, but we are supposed to see this as Part of Our New World? Fuck That. You burned your House down? Then you burned your House down: Not. My. Problem. Find a cardboard box and an alley.

But go ahead and be Precious: pretend you are threading some needle of Virtue. other People can use that same needle to actually Do Something (and you damned know what I mean by that).

The Cattle Cars are coming: it's going to be Standing Room Only, bitches...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/miami-and-siege-of-chicago-informal.html

No comments:

Post a Comment