Wednesday, July 13, 2016

She told me she agreed with Helter Skelter and Race War, she just believed the Government should be in charge of it…

Charles Manson Wants To Talk To You….

Crazy Times, People -- your shit's all gotten loose...! 

I told ya about this, but No, I was some kind of Freak, you wouldn't listen. Now the World is living in Charlie Time, and you don't know what to do about it...

Oh man, I am laughing at all you, thinking you are the Ones who know how Things Should Work. Shit: nothing ever works, Man, everything breaks down and fucks up, that's straight from God to Charlie to You…

I remember Ruthie. I bet she don't talk about it much, but she hung out at the Ranch back in the Day. Uptight chick, that Ruthie, she'd act like the food we scored from Dumpsters in the City wasn't good enough for her…

Her and I, we'd argue Real Shit into all hours of the night. She told me she agreed with Helter Skelter and Race War, she just believed the Government should be in charge of it…

And now, look! The Government IS in charge of Helter Skelter, motherfuckers! You thought I was crazy, but let me lay it out for ya: 

Government-sanctioned aborting of black children? Helter Skelter! 

Placing Gays and Transsexuals ahead of blacks in the Victim Line? Helter Skelter!

Brown waves of violent immigration? Helter Skelter!

Blacks shooting cops and the Government is OK with it? THAT'S Helter Skelter!

I gotta hand it to Ruthie: Ruthie, she believed she could change the World her way. She may not be doing Helter Skelter the way I'd'a done it, but she certainly is good at cracking those eggs for the omelette…

Love and Death and Love,
Charlie


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/07/normally-supreme-court-justices-should.html

No comments:

Post a Comment