Friday, January 22, 2016

And I said "No", but I gave that little smile that seems to drive adult men crazy, especially coming from a young teenager not wearing a bra.


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

So I said to Brad -- "Brad -- I'm not my Mom!"

And he said "But did you like that?"

And I said "Like what?"

And he said "Me touching your ass."

And I said "No", but I gave that little smile that seems to drive adult men crazy, especially coming from a young teenager not wearing a bra.

So he said: "Would you like to know what I do with your Mother?"

And I said "No! Of course not!"

Then I smiled again, but then he gave me a creepy smile, like the smile you get sometimes from the old men looking at you at the bus stop.

"I have to do my homework," I said, but I went upstairs and drank some of the Jack Daniels that Brad had forgotten about because he was passed out drunk in his underwear...


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/wow-that-is-effective-ive-got-to-turn.html

No comments:

Post a Comment