Sunday, January 31, 2016

But then that starts to be that Chinese Kung Fu Shit, and that's a whole lot of something else.


People, they are Jealous of Pimps and The Life: that's just the way it is.

Sure, they'll use phrases like 'bitch-slap' when they know they ain't never could do it none: a Perfect Bitch-Slap is a thing of Beauty. Yet most of these people don't know a Bitch-Slap from a Pimp-Slap, much less when to use one or the other.

For those who Don't Live the Life, a bitch-slap is open-handed, while a pimp-slap is the back of the hand. If you don't know when to use the right tool you ain't no mechanic, and Pimps ARE Mechanics -- we turn that Wrench that tightens what needs to be tightened and loosens what needs to be loosened, you feel me?

Now, I suppose you could use the side of the hand, too, but then that starts to be that Chinese Kung Fu Shit, and that's a whole lot of something else. Me, I never deal with no Chinese bitches, I keep my Stable chocolate and vanilla.

Now, if you use the term 'bitch-slap' but you ain't never actually slapped no bitch, that pretty much means YOU'RE a Bitch, and I'd school you up right now if you was in front of me: never Front to a Pimp. 

There ain't no such Shit as a Post-Modern Pimp.


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment