Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Didn't give it to him since he already got his cock sucked, but I understand his reasoning.


The Key to Successful Pimping is Knowing What You Sell, while also Knowing what you Don't Sell.

Some people, they come to a Pimp and think that -- because you're a Pimp -- that you can sell them Drugs, too. Bullshit, boy. 

I sell Girls to Guys who want Girls, and when they get what they Paid for from the Girls they then Get the Fuck Out. No hanging around like you be Coolin' with the Pimp, no asking for Drugs: Once I'm Paid I have no use for you. That's my Business, and I am a Business Man.

Now, I have a Problem. I got a Girl, Monique, who it Turns Out is a Man, got the Man Cock and Everything. Customer was NOT happy. Wanted his money back. Didn't give it to him since he already got his cock sucked, but I understand his reasoning.

Now, it seems some guys want that shit, but that is NOT what I sell. No Child Sex, No Animal Sex, No Gay Sex unless it's a Lady wanting to get down with one of my Ladies: That's OK. But Girls who are actually Dudes: That's Not My Brand, you feel me?

Now, I don't Pass Judgement unless a Beat-Down is needed -- Live and Let Live and all that Shit -- so if a Chick with a Dick wants to work in the Biz, I ain't gonna stop her: she just ain't working for ME.

So I sell Monique to a Pimp who specializes in the Crazy Shit: that's HIS Brand. Dude, if you want a Lady to fuck you in the Ass with her Cock see Lawrence, not Me. I keep it Old School, and that is what my Clientele wants. Like I said: I am a Business man.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/imagine-restaurant-that-believes-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment