Saturday, January 9, 2016

"I shant be sucking your cock today, Monsieur Devereaux."


"Monsieur Devereaux, the girls are waiting for you in the bath."

"Thank you, Philip.  ...Philip?"

"Yes sir, Monsieur Devereau?"

"Are these girls... splendid?"

"Yes, Monsieur Devereaux, they are quite splendid girls."

"Each of them, splendid as the rest?"

"Yes sir, splendid are all."

"There is no one girl more splendid than the others?"

"I assure you, sir, they are all equally splendid."

"You understand, Philip, that I require ALL of my girls to be splendid?"

"I understand your requirements, Monsieur Devereaux. They are all satisfactory as splendid."

"It would be quite disappointing if even just one girl was less splendid than the others. Quite disappointing indeed."

"That WOULD be disappointing, indeed, Monsieur Devereaux. Again, I assure you: these girls are ALL splendid."

"And you are sure of this? I will not be disappointed in my appreciation of splendid?"

"Have I ever let you down, Monsieur Devereaux?"

"Once, Philip. Once. And do you remember what happened when one of the girls was less splendid than the rest?"

"You made me suck your cock if I recall, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Yes: yes I did. So I ask you again: are all of the girls waiting for me in the bath splendid?"

"Indeed, sir. I shant be sucking your cock today, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Perfect, Philip. First though, I shall have breakfast."

"It is waiting for you in the banquet room, Monsieur Devereaux."

"Philip?"

"Yes, Monsieur Devereaux?"

"Is my breakfast... savory?"


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment