Saturday, January 23, 2016

Because you can't be too careful with your sperm when you are having relations with a student.


We have reached the point where the only teachers that love their students are the ones who REALLY love their students.

That is a joke about teachers banging their students.

Like the Thirties-ish High School English Class instructor having little Jenny bent over a desk after class, her skirt lifted over her hips, her skimpy panties around her ankles, perspiring at the very idea of what he is doing and how he could lose his career but Jenny, though under-age, is HOT.

Or the Twenty-five-year-old Social Studies teacher having his cock sucked by Jenny, until he ejaculates carefully into a tissue because you can't be too careful with your sperm when you are having relations with a student.

Or the twenties-ish Gym Class Instructor who bangs Jenny in his Office in the Locker Room, rubbing his cock between her pert ample underage breasts until he ejaculates on her face, because if you're going to bang a student then you should just bang the hell out of the student, Good Times.

Still, it is hard to be a good teacher. Especially when hot underage sluts like Jenny are always around.

It is NEVER Jenny's fault.


I am Laslo.


ADDED: 


"Birkel said...
Too far, Laslo."



True story.

I was in Advanced English as a sophomore. with mostly Seniors.

One of the Senior Girls in the class had the locker above mine.

Great legs, from my daily vantage point.

Advanced English Teacher Mr. R___ spent a LOT of time in class with questions directed to her, and what he probably thought were sly smiles.

At my locker, I heard her tell, repeatedly, how she was fucking Mr. R___. Oh you didn't etc etc etc.

No one died.

But -- five or six years later -- I was in line for a College Class where Mr. R___ was in the same line, going for his Masters.

He recognized me, and awkward small talk.

He then brought up this girl, looked me in the eye, nodded, and said she was a "Wild One."

Then a shrug.

I will not extrapolate on the rest, cause that WOULD be Fiction.

Side note: senior boys offered me cash to trade lockers for my spoy next to her thighs.


Never enough money for that when you are Sixteen: as I said -- great thighs.


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/pick-and-choose-pick-and-choose-i-am-so.html

No comments:

Post a Comment