Sunday, January 31, 2016

"He's not gay, he's just an English Teacher, mom."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"So Amanda, how was school today?"

"I got called into the Principal's Office because mr. Kimble wants me to suck his cock."

"Mr. Kimble? I thought he was gay."

"He's not gay, he's just an English Teacher, mom."

"So did he ask you to suck his cock?"

"It was the eye thing. Staring at my lips: you know."

"Ah yes: I know. I remember the 'eye thing' when I was your age. It seems like every man wants you to suck their cock."

"Yeah: I know."

"It's tough being a young girl, blossoming with beauty and sexuality. I remember Mr. Gazelli, my Gym Teacher, trying to slip his finger in my asshole during Gymnastics."

"Ewwwww!"

"A lot of men have a thing about young girls' assholes, too, Amanda."

"Does it ever get better, Mom?"

"Oh, my silly girl: this is the BEST time of your Life, you just don't know it yet. When you get older it gets harder to find a man who wants you to suck his cock, so you have to stay out at the bars later and later."

"Is that why you come home so late sometimes?"

"Brad and I have an open relationship."

"What does that mean?"

"It means I like to have sex with more than one man. Sometimes two strangers at once, even."

"Two at once? How does that even work, mom?"

"Well Amanda, usually it works by you sucking one man's cock while the other has sex with your vagina or asshole."

"Mom!"

"And sometimes the man having sex with your asshole will put a large yellow dildo in your vagina at the same time."

"Mom! Really!"

"It's a Big World out there, Amanda, and you're just now setting your foot out the door."

"Mom: how did you get to be so smart?"

"I just usually did the opposite of whatever my Father wanted me to do. And now here I am..."


I am Laslo.




No comments:

Post a Comment