Monday, January 4, 2016

"Here on Earth, though, she's Twelve."


"Melanie, do you believe that Cult leader Jerry is the One Chosen by He Who Rules the Stars?"

"Of course, Mary -- don't tell me you doubt Him!"

"It's just that, since I've been here, all he does is read us his writings, get his cock sucked by the men, and fuck us women in the ass..."

"It is NOT 'fucking' -- he is sharing his Scepter's Soul Milk. And look at the Holy Capes we are bequeathed to wear."

"The Capes are just sewn-together carpet remnants, Melanie. And I'm concerned about Debbie."

"Why are you concerned about Debbie? She is a Fine Follower!"

"I'm concerned because Debbie is Twelve and Cult Leader Jerry is fucking her in the ass..."

"Cult Leader Jerry teaches us that our ages have no meaning when we leave for Behind the Stars."

"Here on Earth, though, she's Twelve."

"Are you jealous, Mary?"

"I am NOT jealous. I'm just thinking it might be wrong for a Grown man to be shooting his Load up a Twelve-Year-Old Girl's ass."

"It is NOT a 'Load'. It is Soul Milk. With Spirit Seed."

"And what is it with the ass, anyway?"

"Cult Leader Jerry teaches that the Vagina is where Evil is Born!"

"Cult Leader Jerry has some Mother Issues, that's what I think."

"Mary!"

"Melanie, I'm beginning to think Cult Leader Jerry is just a Bisexual with a Pedophile Fetish."

"That's because he is so Righteous that he doesn't Exclude Anybody from His Love Because of Gender or Age --Don't you see?"

"What I see is a bunch of depressed people wearing mangy carpets and waiting on some sort of Star Bus."

"Mary, I think you really need to Pray on this -- I think your Faith is wavering."

"Melanie, I am hungry, my Faith is wavering and my ass is sore. I think I am going to be leaving..."

"You can't leave! Cult Leader Jerry says that those Who Leave will Burn in the Center of the Sun!"

"I think Cult Leader Jerry is just worried that someone will go to the Police..."

"Mary, I can't go with you..."

"I understand, Melanie. I'll give you a  piece of advice before I leave..."

"What is that?"

"Stick a finger up his butt when he is sharing his Spirit Milk in your ass. He finishes faster..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment