Sunday, January 24, 2016

Why, you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and that's not saying much for you. And you're a whore.


You have to understand the Marx brothers' humor in the context of the times it was placed -- although much of it was forward thinking...


"A Night at the Opera"
When I invite a woman to dinner I expect her to look at my face. That's the price she has to pay. That, and sucking my cock.

"A Night at the Opera"
Room service? Send up a larger room. because I'm with a woman who is really fat.

"A Night at the Opera"
Why did I sit with her? Because she reminds me of you, that why I'm here with you, because you remind me of you your eyes, your throat, your lips, everything about you reminds me of you. But she is a deaf mute, so that's even better.

"Animal Crackers"
Why, you're one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen, and that's not saying much for you. And you're a whore.

"Duck Soup"
I could dance with you until the cows come home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows till you come home. In fact, I'd rather fuck a cow then you. You cow.

"Animal Crackers"
What do you say the three of us get married: You girls have everything, you're short and tall, and slim and stout, and blonde and brunette. Which of you does anal?



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/lee-siegel-courageously-speaks-up-on.html

No comments:

Post a Comment