Saturday, January 2, 2016

"I can't rape you because I happened to be born without legs? This is the kind of Society we live in?""


"Take off your pants!"

"What?"

"You heard me! Take off your pants!"

"Really? You're trying to rape me?"

"This can go easy, or this can go hard..."

"Ha! Good one, mister."

"Why are you laughing?"

"You -- you don't have any legs!"

"You think that's funny? That's not funny! I have you in the corner of this alley now -- take off your damned pants!"

"I'm in the corner? I can go around you -- you're in a wheelchair!"

"I can block you if you move to the left. By the Wall. And the Dumpster."

"But I don't have to move to the left -- I can pass you on the other side and walk right past you..."

"So you think you -- an able-bodied privileged white woman -- have the Right to just slip past me in this corner of the alley because I'm Handicapped?"

"Yeah... sure. Pretty much."

"So I can't rape you because I am Disabled? Is that it? I can't rape you because I happened to be born without legs? This is the kind of Society we live in?"

"No --"

"A guy with legs would chase you down and be raping the shit out of you right now! You'd let HIM do it, but not me?"

"That is not what I meant...!"

"I deserve to be treated as fairly as any man! Women always think that THEY are the Victim, that Society is against THEM! I'M the Victim here!"

"I don't think I'm a Victim. I just don't want to be raped, that's all. I don't mean it as a Judgement about your Condition."

"And I want to walk, but that isn't happening either!"

"But --"

"But you are a young white woman and I have no legs. Does this make you feel better about yourself? Make you feel Superior? Make you want to write fucking Poetry? Just leave me here in the alley facing the dumpster in my wheelchair, is that it?"

"I think you need to get help..."

"There are people who can help legless rapists rape young girls? What Government Service does that? I can only catch up with the occasional fat drunk girl with diabetes."

"OK..."

"Yeah, you're a prize. If you just pity-sucked my Cock it would be the best night in my disadvantaged Life, but You -- you just want to get home on your own two legs and probably feed your fucking cat."

"I'm leaving now..."

"Great! Just walk away! I get it, Hater! Don't think I don't notice that you're walking away uphill..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment