Thursday, January 21, 2016

As the internet can attest, men sometimes ejaculate on nude women's faces.


Appreciating a nude woman is not sexist.

Sometimes I show my appreciation all over her face.

That is an ejaculation joke.

As the internet can attest, men sometimes ejaculate on nude women's faces.

Sometimes the hair. And with multiple men, all appreciating the same naked woman, her hair coated with appreciation. Viscous appreciation.

The Internet is full of men appreciating women. You can see groups of Japanese men appreciating a woman pretending to be a newscaster, a big black man appreciating a petite white woman, an old fat white guy appreciating an eighteen-year-old girl with pigtails, dressed in a catholic schoolgirl outfit. 

I am guessing about that last one, but I think I am right.

I hope I am also right about the "eighteen-year-old" part: appreciating a sixteen-year-old girl all over her face is Wrong.

I even spelled "Wrong" with a capital "W" so don't get ideas.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment