Thursday, January 7, 2016

To place a special necklace around her neck, rather than wrapping that neck with her own panties.


I must admit, there are times when a woman in the back of the White Van with No Windows isn't enough.

It might indeed be sweeter to have a woman say "Don't let me go," rather than "Please let me go, Mister, I promise I won't tell anyone, I swear."

To have Love grow like Flowers in a Garden, rather than digging yet another lonely Hole with a shovel in the cold damp Earth.

To feel the warm caress of fingertips, rather than the cold fingertips in the Ziploc Bag in the back of the Refrigerator.

To shop for blankets for a shared bed, rather than a leak-proof tarp that will only be used once.

To admire her winning smile, rather than pulling teeth loose with pliers to prevent identification.

To see a woman's eyes light up, without the use of jumper cables.

To place a special necklace around her neck, rather than wrapping that neck with her own panties.

To tie the Knot of Marriage, rather than the knot of the Rope binding her wrists and ankles. And the Duct Tape. You can never have enough Duct Tape.

Alas, there is no room for Romance in the back of the White Van with No Windows: it is a Lonely Life.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment