Wednesday, January 27, 2016

"I saw it in your eyes! You were picturing me sucking your cock!"


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"You understand why you are here, Amanda."

"Yes, Principal Moore. I told my English Teacher Mr. Kimble that I wouldn't suck his cock."

"Really? He told me he was concerned about you wearing what might be an inappropriate necklace."

"That too, I guess. I just figured it was probably the cock-sucking part."

"Did Mr. Kimble ask you to -- you know...?"

"It's not like he said 'Suck my cock, Amanda' or something: we were talking about Jailbait and then he looked at me that way."

"What way is that?"

"The way all adult men look at me: like they are picturing my young lips around their cock, and how they want my young lips around their cock. You know: blow-job."

"Thank you for the clarification, Amanda. However, I don't think All men are -- "

"There!"

"What is it?"

"You just did it! The look!"

"Amanda, I certainly didn't give you any sort of inappropriate look."

"I saw it in your eyes! You were picturing me sucking your cock!"

"That is NOT what happened, Amanda..."

"If you say so, Principal Moore..."

"I don't just say so, i did nothing of the sort."

"That's what they all say..."

"Amanda, I think it's time you went back to class."

"Yes sir, Principal Moore. ....Principal Moore?"

"Yes, Amanda?"

"You're not going to stare at my ass when I leave your office, are you...?"


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment