Friday, January 29, 2016

But she kept sucking and sucking, with chipmunk cheeks all puffed and balloony and pimply.


ADDED: Looks like Althouse went and deleted this one...


So: the time when Chelsea Clinton sucked my cock.

She was a teenager, and I was a few years younger.

And then she sucked my cock.

I said "Whoa?"

And she said "My Mother said I should suck the cock of Henry Kissinger's grandson. For the Family."

And I said "I am Laslo SPATULA, not Laslo KISSINGER."

But she kept sucking and sucking, with chipmunk cheeks all puffed and balloony and pimply.

What can I say? Chelsea gives a horrible blow-job on account of her teeth and mouth and personality, but I came anyway.

So she says "Did you like that, Laslo Kissinger?"

And I said, what-the-hell, "Sure."

Then Hillary came into the room and said "Did you like that, Laslo KISSINGER?"

So I said "Yes, Laslo KISSINGER says Chelsea gave a great mediocre teeth-scraping blow-job."

And Hillary said "You fucking Jews."

So I said "What?"

And she said: "Neil Diamond."

I did not know what that meant.


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/if-promotion-says-come-ride-with.html

No comments:

Post a Comment