Tuesday, January 19, 2016

"For the record though: I do use toilet paper when it is available."


"Huma, people are going Trump's way: I can feel it."

"Hillary, the only people going Trump's way are the uneducated and unintelligent."

"Huma, it is just us two here: we can call them blacks."

"And retards, Hillary. Don't forget the retards."

"It's just that the blacks and retards are supposed to support the Democrat! I've spent my entire adult life pretending to help the blacks and retards."

"Hillary, I have told you before: you know I am of Muslim heritage. The Blacks and Jews are the very most ungrateful and lowest of people."

"But I still have the Jews, right?"

"Ummm..."

"That fucking Bernie! Those are MY Jews!"

"They are a treacherous people, Hillary."

"But Huma, they are the ones with the money."

"I think you have the Muslims, Hillary."

"Great. I get the people who blow themselves up and wipe their ass with their hand."

"Hillary --"

"Sorry, I forgot. I know YOU wouldn't blow yourself up, Huma."

"I would do it for you, Hillary."

"Thank you, Huma. That is very thoughtful of you."

"For the record though: I do use toilet paper when it is available."

"Speaking of which: Am I shitting myself, Huma?"

"Actually, Hillary, no you aren't. ...Oh, wait: now you are..."


I am Laslo.



http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/trump-is-like-karass-negotiation-class.html

No comments:

Post a Comment