Wednesday, January 13, 2016

I mean, Trump don't go to the Champagne Room, he Buys the Champagne Room, know what I'm saying?


As a successful Pimp, I have much respect for the Trump. 

He knows what you're looking to buy, and then he is Right There in Front to Sell it to you. If you ain't Selling, you're Losing: you're losing Time, you're losing Market-share, you're losing MONEY, sucker. 

If you can't stay in Front and make your own Money then you're Behind and depending on someone else's, and that makes you their Bitch. A Real Man HAS Money, a Bitch NEEDS Money, yo.

I mean, Trump don't go to the Champagne Room, he Buys the Champagne Room, know what I'm saying? You want to get a big building done, see Donald; you want to fuck an eighteen-year-old blonde with big-ass fake tits and a nipple ring, you come to Me.

Man, back in the day I thought Obama was gonna be a True Pimp, but Bro, he whines like a White Bitch. First Female President? We already got one.

I mean, I already got a Syrian refugee that tried to rape one of my Girls. If ISIS wants to Fuck with Me I'm ready to Fuck with Them, you feel me? But Obama, he's got fucking Nukes, and he ain't doing shit. Meanwhile I'm stuffing pieces of the Syrian in dumpsters around town.

I tell ya: you want to make America Great Again, you're gonna need a Pimp.


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment