Saturday, January 23, 2016

Then she said that she had put HER tongue up the vagina of her Lesbian College Girlfriend.


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...


So I casually asked Mom if she ever thought she could've been a Lesbian, so -- of course -- she asks me "Why? Do you think YOU might be a Lesbian?"

"And I say "Not really. It just sounds Kind of Cool."

So she says that in fact she did have a Lesbian Girlfriend in College, and I say "No!" and she says "Yes!"

Then she says that her Lesbian College Girlfriend would put her tongue up her vagina, better than any man ever did.

So I said "Mom! No!"

Then she said that she had put HER tongue up the vagina of her Lesbian College Girlfriend.

"Mom!"

Then she says that her Lesbian College Girlfriend would put her tongue up Mom's asshole, and that had never happened before.

"Mom! Stop!"

And then Mom said that SHE had put her tongue up the asshole of her Lesbian College Girlfriend.

"Please, Mom -- Stop!," I said, but it did sound Kind of Cool.

Mom has been Places.


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment