Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"I'm just teasing you, Mr. Kimble. You're my teacher: I would NEVER suck your cock."


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

"Ummmm... Do you think it is appropriate to wear that necklace to school?"

"But Mr. Kimble, it's cute."

"But it says "Jailbait"..."

"I know! Isn't that sweet?"

"Do you know what jailbait IS?"

"Of course I do! It's when an underage girl is so Hot that an adult man would risk jail just to fuck her."

"Uh, yes, that is a definition."

"Do you think I'M jailbait, Mr. Kimble?"

"I don't think -- as your teacher -- I can answer that question."

"But what if you weren't my Teacher? Would you think I was jailbait then?"

"It is wrong for an adult man to interact with a young girl in ...uh... that way."

"Even if it was just a blow-job?"

"Ummm...I don't think we should be having this conversation..."

"It's not like it's sex: it's just a girl sucking on a cock, that's all. It's not like she has to swallow or anything."

"Perhaps we should be talking about your studies, instead..."

"That's so cute!"

"What's that?"

"You get all nervous when I talk about blow-jobs. It's cute."

"I'm not nervous, it is just inappropriate."

"So if I were to suck your cock you wouldn't like that? Not even a little?"

"Uhhh..."

"I'm just teasing you, Mr. Kimble. You're my teacher: I would NEVER suck your cock."

"Never?"

"Never."

"That's, uhhh... good."

"I wouldn't put my tongue in your ass, either..."

"Okay, okay: I get it."

"Mr. Kimble?"

"Yes?"

"Do you like anal sex?"

"Again, I don't think that is appropriate for us to discuss...."

"Because it seems like there are a lot of older men that want to fuck me in my ass..."

"I  -- I have to get ready for my next class."

"I get it. You need to masturbate."

"No! --"

"It's okay. I think adult men masturbate about me all the time. It makes me feel special."

"Well, self-esteem is important, but I think it would be better if that self-esteem came from your studies..."

"Ha Ha!"

"What's so funny?"

"You said "Came"..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment