Thursday, January 7, 2016

"My guess, Debbie, is that she'll become a despairing withered crack whore."


"Melanie, where did Mary go?"

"Debbie, Mary went away for awhile…"

"Why would she go away?"

"Some people can't find Peace, even when they are loved and cared for by someone as wonderful as Cult Leader Jerry. I know this is hard for a twelve-year-old to understand."

"But what will she do? Will she be OK?"

"My guess, Debbie, is that she'll become a despairing withered crack whore."

"That's horrible!"

"Who knows? She might become a toothless tattooed prostitute strung out on meth and beaten by a guy who drinks beer all day and lives in a trailer. Bad things happen when someone leaves Cult Leader Jerry."

"Can't something Good happen to Mary?"

"I'm afraid Mary has turned away from 'Good', Debbie. She may be tied up and crying in the trunk of a serial murderer's car as we speak."

"But I want to see her again!"

"When we are with The One Beyond the Stars we will get to look at the People who have rejected Us and watch them in their Eternal Fiery Torment as Gnomes eat their livers."

"But I don't want to see her THAT way!"

"I'm afraid that was Mary's decision, Debbie: she wanted to be a meth addict crack whore condemned to an Eternal Hell of having her liver eaten by Gnomes, rather than being able to enjoy Simple Joys with Cult Leader Jerry."

"I don't understand. Mary wanted to have her liver eaten for Eternity more than she wanted to be able to be with me?"

"I'm afraid that's the Truth, Debbie. Mary's Love for you turned out to be a Lie. Mary Lied. Mary is a Lying Liar who never truly loved you."

"...I think I want to Cry."

"Just try to think Happy Thoughts about when we will be with The One Above the Stars."

"But -- when we are Above the Stars -- can everyday be like Saturday?"

"Of course, Debbie, if that is what you wish. What is so special about Saturday?"

"Saturday is the only day that Cult Leader Jerry doesn't fuck me in the ass..."


I am Laslo.

No comments:

Post a Comment