Friday, January 22, 2016

So -- obviously -- my Dad never had Anal Sex with my Mom.


"Daddy Issue America": an Excerpt...

Dad left my Mom when I was thirteen, because my Dad didn't like Mom's new boyfriend. Brad...

Every other weekend I would see my Dad and we would go to McDonald's. and he would make a big deal about us sharing ketchup at the center of the plastic table with our fries; big deal, but it made him happy -- or at least a little bit less sad....

Mom: I remember when she took me to my first abortion: afterward she gave m a "Get Well" Card and we went and had Ice Cream. I LOVE Ice Cream...

Mom and I, we can talk about anything. Like once, we we're getting drunk on wine and 7-Up and she told me that she had had anal sex.

I was like "No...!"

And she was like "Yes!"

And I was like "Mom!!!!"

And she was like, "Brad."

So -- obviously -- my Dad never had Anal Sex with my Mom.

Brad once touched MY ass, but he was drunk and I think he thought I was my Mom...


I am Laslo.


http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/wow-that-is-effective-ive-got-to-turn.html


No comments:

Post a Comment