Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Little Hos talk her up, make her be thinking things she ought not be thinking...


Being a Pimp myself, I can tell you: Trump is a Pimp, Hillary Hell No.

Trump is a baller, shot-caller, baby, you can't fake that Funk. Hillary, now she wants to be seen as a Pimp, but a Pimp rolls their own Dice, you feel me? Hillary, she got qualities, but those qualities makes her Top Ho, not a Pimp, and Top Ho ALWAYS answers to a Pimp, Game Over.

Hillary: she lies like a Top Ho, hides money like a Top Ho tries to do: I see this Shit all the time with my Girls. Bitch be talking about how she would run things if SHE was Pimp, and the Little Hos talk her up, make her be thinking things she ought not be thinking.

Baby Girl, the Little Hos might be talking you up, but when the Real Pimp comes, they'll be shut up, quick. People Respect a Pimp, they Fuck a Top Ho, cause a Top Ho is still just a Ho -- that's how it rolls....

I am Laslo.

http://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/01/hillary-should-have-run-as-woman-in.html


No comments:

Post a Comment