Saturday, August 6, 2016

"Anyway, I'm thirty-one now. Everyone knows a woman's best years for anal sex are in her twenties."


"I...I was thinking..."

"Yes. You're right."

Huh?'

"What you were going to say: I agree with you."

"What I was going to say?"

"Yes. You were going to say that we've been drifting apart these last months. It seems the only thing we have left in common is the insatiable lust for anal sex."

"That WAS what I was thinking, pretty much."

"It's okay. I think we both knew it wouldn't be forever."

(nods)

"Anyway, I'm thirty-one now. Everyone knows a woman's best years for anal sex are in her twenties."

"You're a young thirty-one, Scarlett..."

"Ha! I'll be playing the mother of teenagers in movies soon. I know how Hollywood works. Then I'll have a crisis and fuck up my face with plastic surgery."

"You're too strong to ever do such a thing."

"Hollywood is about Youth, and my Youth is disappearing, fast."

"C'mon: you're not Julia Roberts yet."

"Julia? Ha! She might as well try out for the remake of "Driving Miss Daisy."

"I'd still fuck her. With your permission, of course. You could even be there. In the room."

"I don't think I could bear watching you fuck Julia Roberts in the ass while I was there."

"I know. I was thinking I would fuck YOU in the ass, and Julia would just lick my balls. She IS forty-eight -- I don't want her to break a hip..."

"Laslo, you've always made me laugh. But I think it's time. Time for us to go our separate ways."

"I understand, Scarlett."

"Laslo?"

"Yes?"

"Would you fuck me in the ass one last time? Fuck me in the ass, then come in my face?"

"Yes, Scarlett: Yes. That WOULD  be a touching way to say good-bye..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment