Sunday, August 28, 2016

"You rented me a pre-fucked robot baby, and I'm here to complain."

Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I never, never, would want to fuck a baby. I know that is wrong. But fucking a robot baby: who does that hurt?

I mean, I'm not sure I'd even want to fuck a robot baby, I'm just thinking out loud here in the corner.

I wonder how you would hold the robot baby. Maybe just lay it on the futon and hold its head, I'm thinking.

Maybe I could just rent one.

But then when I return it the Guy at the Counter would probably look at me funny and say "Sir! This baby has been fucked!"

Maybe I'd say "It was that way when I got it."

Maybe that would work.

"Sir, that is not true."

"Yes, yes it is. You rented me a pre-fucked robot baby, and I'm here to complain."

I bet he would just want me to leave.

Everyone wants me to leave.

No one likes me.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/babies-made-from-flour-sacks-or.html

No comments:

Post a Comment