Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Know what makes me laugh? Films where Gwyneth Paltrow dies.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I get it, I get it. You White People will only pay attention to the Black Man when he is a joke to you. Ha Ha, those funny monkeys. Yessah, Mr. White Man, we sures likes makin' you laugh! Shuckin' and Jivin' for your meager attention sho is Fun!

Know what makes me laugh? Films where Gwyneth Paltrow dies. Hell yeah: she is EVERYTHING I hate about you White People. Laugh about THAT, fuckers...

In fact, I like ANY film where the White Star dies. That's the only bone you White People ever throw us...

Julia Roberts: I want to see her die. Anne Hathaway: I want to see her die. Jennifer Lawrence: I want to see her die. I think you see what I'm saying...

But -- Man -- I REALLY Hate Gwyneth Paltrow. Her white head in a box? I laughed my ass off for hours. I think I even masturbated to that Shit...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment