Saturday, August 27, 2016

The best part is most of you Whites think that YOU'RE The White People Who Matter: oh Fuck, I LOVE THAT.


Lamar Gonna Set You Straight....

I thought I already set you straight, bitches: Feel Me.

White People trying to pretend they're not Racist: soon that Shit won't matter no more: you're all gonna be down here with US no matter what you think -- US Black People, you remember me now all-of-a-sudden? -- and we sure as Hell are not gonna let you ride in the FRONT of the bus...

It is all over for you, White People: the White People Who Matter are casting you down: welcome, bitches, to Nigger Town...

The best part is most of you Whites think that YOU'RE The White People Who Matter: oh Fuck, I LOVE THAT. I can't wait to see those tears when the White Government Managers and Lawyers and Professors and Assistants all realize that the cushy rug is being pulled out from under them, too: Room is needing to be MADE for others, understand...?

The Government don't care if you agree with it or not: you are just Mice to the Cat, and the Cat will do what it wants in its own Sweet Time...

White People: you are pussies, but you ain't THE Pussy. Feel THAT...

You think you got Problems? Fuck You.


I am Laslo.



https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/over-300-comments-on-that-alt-right-post.html

No comments:

Post a Comment