Saturday, August 27, 2016

I'll be here, keeping the Gate open for you when you realize WE are your Last Chance...


Renfro Jeffries. Nazi And Proud Of It!

This 'Alt-Right' Shit is just White People who are starting to get it, but are afraid to fully complete the Journey to protecting their Rights as White Citizens...

The Government Media Cosmopolitan Complex will not care of any small distinctions you may make in your Beliefs: you are on the wrong side of the barbed wire, friends...

Us Nazis know what it is like to be treated unfairly by the Government Media Cosmopolitan Complex, and we are not afraid to say Fuck You to Power...

So play your little semantic Word Games about how you aren't really who you really are: I'll be here, keeping the Gate open for you when you realize WE are  your Last Chance...

Helter Skelter is coming, and it's coming with Cattle Cars: don't say I didn't tell you...

I'm Renfro Jeffries, Nazi And Proud Of It!


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment