Saturday, August 20, 2016

The older women look at me with open disgust, and the men don't make eye contact, they just fidget with their pants.


The Japanese Tea Girl in Knee-High Socks...

Sometimes after Naughty Bukkake Spa I ride the subway home without washing my hair. I sit on my seat in the train with a dozen men's man-sperm in my hair, dripping slowly down my forehead and cheeks under the banks of lights...

I find this empowering. I am showing that I reject the status quo and it makes people uncomfortable. The older women look at me with open disgust, and the men don't make eye contact, they just fidget with their pants. I am making them do that: me and my hair glazed with a dozen men's man-sperm...

You will not shame me. I will proudly wear what Society wishes to hide. I will not wash my hair to let society pretend this doesn't exist among good people. I do not need to be behind closed doors to be Free...

Sometimes a young child will look at me and smile. I am making a better world for you, little one. 

Bukkake is Girl Power.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment