Friday, August 12, 2016

"But that would still mean you're fucking me in the ass, Steve."



"Brad…"

"Yes, Steve?"

"I have to say: you have a marvelous ass."

"Thanks, Steve. As an Olympic Athlete I need to be in peak condition."

"Yeah. But your ass: it is… exquisite."

"Sure… But I am most proud of my core. Sure, my shoulders and arms are strong, too, but without a strong core their strength is undermined. Everything must be the best it can be at this level of competition."

"Yes, yes. But your ass: it is like something Michelangelo would've created."

"Okay, okay. I'll admit it: I've been told I have a nice ass."

"With good reason, Brad: it might be the best ass I have ever seen."

"Thanks, I guess…"

"Brad…?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"I can't take my eyes off your ass. I just keep staring at it…"

"Uh…"

"I even dream about it: I dream about your ass, Brad."

"I get it, I get it. You want to fuck me in the ass, don't you, Steve."

"Now that you mention it, Brad, I WOULD like to fuck you in the ass."

"Steve, I'm sorry, but I'm not gay."

"Woah! Who said anything about gay?"

"You fucking me in the ass would be gay, Steve."

"No, no! This is not about straight or gay, men or women: this about two Olympians, at the peak of their physical condition, having Olympic Sex."

"Olympic Sex?"

"Yes!"

"But that would still mean you're fucking me in the ass, Steve."

"Yes, but I would be ass-fucking you as an Olympian…."

"I don't think that's going to work…."

"Well, how about you at least just bend over, naked, and I'll masturbate…"

"Steve: I'm sorry, but I didn't do that for Bob Costas when he asked, and I won't do that for you…"

"I understand, Brad."

"Thank you, Steve."

"But I've happened to notice that you have a fine cock, too…"

"Stop, Steve: just stop…"


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment