Tuesday, August 30, 2016

I feel for them, and know I'll be arresting them in twenty years...


Giggles McGigglecuddy, Police Clown:

To begin: I don't like being a Clown, but I do it for The Law...

Sometimes I am a Decoy Clown, sometimes I am an Undercover Clown: it is a Dirty City: Dirty with Clowns and Clown Sex and Clown Shame...

The Hardest is being an Undercover Flame-Haired Hooker Clown: all these baleful men who want to fuck me for forty dollars, then -- when the handcuffs are on -- they are in tears down their untucked shirt. A Flame-Haired Clown fucked them at a Birthday Party, a Flame-Haired Clown fucked them at a Bar Mitzvah: the Clown Shame runs deep. How they stare at my shoes, my oversized Red Clown Shoes....

It is Toughest, however, with The Children: when they are sobbing and snotting and have to point at me Where The Clown Touched Them: I feel for them, and know I'll be arresting them in twenty years...

Sometimes I feel like Clown Disease is seeping into my Soul: I can beat down a dozen crack-addicted hookers, yet I never feel clean...

I am Laslo.


ADDED:



Giggles McGigglecuddy, Police Clown:

You know how you know when you have apprehended a Bad Clown?

The little boy's underwear in his pocket.

Usually.


I am Laslo.




Giggles McGigglecuddy, Police Clown:

You know how you know when you have apprehended a Bad Clown?

He says the Target bathroom was open to all genders.

Yikes.


I am Laslo.




Giggles McGigglecuddy, Police Clown:

You know how you know when you have apprehended a Bad Clown?

His Clown Make-Up matches the imprint left on the little girl's thighs.

After a Clown Encounter the Smart Parent does not wash the Child before the Police arrive,

I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment