Friday, August 26, 2016

Not worth mentioning? You had live crickets in your vagina and you didn't think it was worth mentioning?


So I am getting intimate with my wife -- you know: having sex -- when I feel that Something is Wrong Down There.

I say to my wife: It seems like something is crawling around Down There.

And she says: Oh, That.

I say: Oh That? What does 'that' mean?"

And she proceeds to tell me how she was trapped in a subway car that day with a woman who let out a bag of live crickets.

Then she says: So there is probably a live cricket in my vagina.

What? I say. There is a live cricket in your vagina?

Yeah, she says. I thought I had got all of them out.

"All of them? How many crickets WERE in your vagina?

"I don't know, she says: maybe eight or nine. It's hard to say: some came out in pieces. They were hard to fish out -- they kept squirming away from my fingers.

And you weren't going to tell me this BEFORE we had sex?

And she says: I didn't think it was worth mentioning.

Not worth mentioning? You had live crickets in your vagina and you didn't think it was worth mentioning?

Yeah, she says. Nothing else: just Yeah.

Is there anything else living in your vagina that I should know about?

Nope, she says: Just the crickets.

Needless to say, I was no longer in the mood.

I don't know if I'll ever again be in the mood.

I might not have sex ever again.

At least with my wife.


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/a-woman-selling-crickets-and-worms-in.html

No comments:

Post a Comment