Friday, August 12, 2016

"Sure, two women. Or it could be two men, whoever is there, really."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Have you ever had a three-way?"

"Three-way? You mean sex with two women at the same time?"

"Sure, two women. Or it could be two men, whoever is there, really."

"Let me guess: you had a three-way with two men."

"Now that you mention it: Yes. Yes I have."

"I'm not really interested in hearing about --"

"We were all there for the North American Championships."

"So…"

"So, North American Champion Sex. Nothing gay about that."

"Except for the other two male athletes."

"Well, only one was an athlete. The other was a room-service guy from the hotel. I think he was Mexican."

"His lucky day."

"I know."

"Perhaps we can talk about something else. Like our upcoming competitions, maybe…"

"Yeah. Anyway, I'm sucking the athlete's cock, and Ramon has HIS cock in my ass --"

"I don't think I need to hear the rest of this…"

"Sure, sure. You get the picture."

"Unfortunately, I do."

"Brad?"

"Yes, Steve?"

"Do you want to order Room Service…?"


I am Laslo.


https://althouse.blogspot.com/2016/08/the-daily-beast-took-down-its-article.html

No comments:

Post a Comment