Monday, August 29, 2016

The Police didn't even arrest me: sometimes your pants just fall down.


Socially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

I want to be liked. I want to be one of those people that people like to like: it looks like fun, like a beer commercial where everybody hangs out with everybody and the chicks are all hot.

Instead people veer away from me, without even knowing me. Is it written on my face: I wet the bed until I was fourteen? And then a few times when I was fifteen?

Do they somehow know about that time at the bus stop? It was an accident. The Police didn't even arrest me: sometimes your pants just fall down. My pants just fell down. Big Deal.

Sure, I like to look at young girls on Instagram and masturbate, but it is not like I go ahead and tell people that. In public I try REALLY hard not to stare at young girls: I try REALLY hard.

It's just that adult woman scare me. Like they are going to cry 'Rape' if I even look at them. Did I mention that I can't keep an erection if a woman speaks?

Can women just instinctively tell that I have a compulsion to want to pee on them? But I can control it just fine, I would never pee on a woman unless she asked. There was that one time where the girl was asleep on the beach. That was a close one. But I only peed on her a little; I mostly just peed in the sand beside her before running away. Plus I was nervous and couldn't get a full stream going.

I just want to be liked. I don't even have to be liked for who I am: I'll settle for just being liked, no matter the reason.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo.


No comments:

Post a Comment