Sunday, August 28, 2016

She insists on wearing swim goggles, but -- other than that -- it really is as good as I had hoped it would be


ocially Awkward Guy Who Makes No Eye Contact says:

A few months ago I met a girl on the Internet who lets me pee on her sometimes.

You'd think that, this being the internet, she would be really fat, but she isn't. She's really skinny, in fact: she has the anorexia, like real bad. I hope she doesn't die soon.

Anyway, I drink a Big Gulp from the Seven-Eleven, and when I get to her place she already has the tarp laid out in the kitchen. She doesn't like to talk much, so I pretty much start peeing on her once I get there. I'm not one for much small talk, either, so that works.

She insists on wearing swim goggles, but -- other than that -- it really is as good as I had hoped it would be. Well, I also wish she didn't have to wrap her forearms in saran wrap to avoid getting pee into her fresh cut marks. Other than that.

I once brought up the subject of bukkake but she said what we had together wasn't sexual, sorry. It's OK: what we have is enough. Whatever it is.

Like I said, I hope she doesn't die soon. She is REALLY skinny.

Like no one else thinks these things.


I am Laslo



No comments:

Post a Comment