Saturday, August 20, 2016

"Yes! All of us young Japanese girls in the City LOVE Naughty Bukkake Spa!"


The Japanese Tea Girl in Knee-High Socks...

"What is that on your face?"

"It is Aluminum Spa for Face! It is so very trendy!"

"Okay..."

"I wear it with my Black Rubber Spa Bodysuit, if you like? It has zipper in back."

"No, no. I like the knee-high socks just fine, thank you."

"I have Spa Handcuffs, too!"

"Spa Handcuffs?"

"Oh yes. They are for the Girls at the Spa who get Naughty."

"Naughty?"

"Yes. The Naughty Girls get the Spa handcuffs and the Spa Nipple Clamps. Do you like Naughty Girls? I have Special Naughty Chair: it is good for the Bending Over..."

"I'm more of the schoolgirl-skirt-and-pillow-fight type..."

"But it is so Very Trendy! You sure you not try?"

"Exactly what kind of Spa is it where you wear an aluminum facemask, black rubber bodysuit, nipple clamps and handcuffs and bend over a 'special' chair?

"You so silly! It is Naughty Bukkake Spa! It is Very Trendy!"

"Very trendy?"

"Yes! All of us young Japanese girls in the City LOVE Naughty Bukkake Spa!"

"So there aren't any pillow-fights?"

"You so Funny-American."

"Funny American?"

"Yes! American men, they still love the Japanese pillow-fight and the schoolgirl skirt..."

"That's not a 'thing' anymore?"

"Ha! That soooo old. Naughty Bukkake Spa is where it's at! So Very Trendy!"

"I think I'll pass..."

"You no want to shoot-shoot in my hair?"

"Only if you are wearing a schoolgirl-skirt and knee-high socks. And cotton panties."

"You so funny."

"I just like to think I'm Traditional..."


I am Laslo.



No comments:

Post a Comment